Recent News

There are two water systems that service the Huntington area.


There has been a lot of confusion about the Boil Water Notice that was issued by the City of Huntington. Four Way Special Utility District (Four Way SUD) is a separate entity from the City.  In other words, there are two water systems that provide water in the area in and around Huntington.  The City of Huntington provides water to customers inside its city limits and Four Way SUD provides water to customers outside of the City.  If you pay your water bill to Four Way SUD you are a customer of the District and not the City of Huntington.